LBS Protect – The Complete Solution
LBS Protect from LBS Legal is the most comprehensive risk management and regulatory compliance solution available to legal practices in England & Wales, and includes full support to assist your practice to achieve Lexcel accreditation.
Unique, all-inclusive and cost effective monthly retainer, LBS Protect can ensure compliance with the professional rules, effective risk management and support in achieving and maintaining Lexcel accreditation for your practice.
On joining LBS Protect, you will benefit from the knowledge and expertise of our Law Society accredited Lexcel consultants, who will support you with ongoing regulatory compliance, risk management, practice governance and CPD accredited training delivered by professionals.
Achieving Lexcel Accreditation
LBS Protect provides:
- A comprehensive regulatory compliance and risk management audit;
- A full written report of findings and assistance in addressing the remedial action identified;
- Draft a compliance plan, risk register and practice area risk assessments;
- COLP & COFA training, preparation and support, with toolkit supplied;
- Lexcel accreditation and best practice guidance and implementation; supporting documentation and manuals;
- Regulatory compliance updates;
- CPD accredited training allowance – delivered at your office(s);
- On-going email and telephone support, plus a dedicated 24 hour support helpline.
Your practice will also benefit from:
- Monthly Bulletin;
- Lexcel upgrades as required and support with your Lexcel Annual Maintenance Visit (AMV);
- LBS Indemnity – a unique insurance guarantee only available to LBS Protect clients;
- Assistance with Professional Indemnity Insurance – to achieve potential premium reductions;
- Access other LBS Legal services at preferential rates.
Working closely with LBS Legal will help you demonstrate to your regulator that you have taken the necessary and required steps to ensure your practice has the correct systems and procedures in place to comply with your regulatory obligations under the SRA Handbook.
You can check your mandatory regulatory obligations and supporting guidance here.