CPD Accredited Training from LBS Legal
LBS Legal is registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) as an external Continuing Professional Development (CPD) accredited training provider.
Our training empowers delegates with strong practical foundations, strengthening their knowledge on key regulatory and legal compliance topics.
We have trained over three thousand solicitors and 96% rated our CPD accredited training as “excellent” or “good”.
Our courses are delivered on-site at the location and time of your choice, and we will discuss appropriate formats with you in advance. Our on-site CPD accredited training is always face-to-face and may include lectures, seminars, workshops or one-to-one coaching as we believe that this is the most effective learning method.
CPD Accredited Training for Solicitors
We are currently offering CPD accredited training courses in the following subjects:
- Anti-money Laundering;
- Conflicts of Interest;
- Data Protection & Information Management;
- Equality and Diversity;
- COLP & COFA Practical Guidance and Advice;
- Mortgage Fraud;
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption;
- Risk Management;
- Complaints Handling;
- Outcomes Focused Regulation;
- Financial Services for Solicitors.
CPD Accredited Training from Professionals
LBS Legal’s CPD accredited training incorporates the following assurances:
- Our trainers always possess a high-level of technical expertise;
- Our trainers always have a genuine enthusiasm for their topic;
- The topic will always be relevant and important to the audience;
- The delivery of the training will always be lively, engaging and professional;
- The administration and organisation of the event will always be outstanding;
- The training will be good value for money.