Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme (or CQS) is the Law Society’s quality standard for residential conveyancing practices.
It aims to assure core practice management standards and establish a level of credibility with lenders, insurers and clients alike. The Conveyancing Quality Scheme is also designed to assist in deterring fraud and improve and recognise competence and client service standards within legal practices.
Membership of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme is likely to become a pre-requisite for membership to lender panels in the near future. LBS Legal provides expert help to legal practices undertaking residential conveyancing, helping them take the necessary steps to mitigate this risk by achieving membership of the scheme.
LBS Legal makes the application process of becoming a member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme as simple as possible, ensuring your practices competence and excellence are recognised and rewarded.
Conveyancing Quality Scheme membership will bring numerous potential benefits to your practice, including:
- membership of lender panels;
- more favourable terms for profession indemnity insurance premiums;
- effective operational risk management, reducing the risk of complaints and claims against the practice;
- improved practice management standards and consistent service levels;
- additional marketing opportunities, competitor edge;
- increased performance and profitability.