COLP & COFA Consultation
LBS Legal aims to offer compliance officers excellent support at an affordable price, because we know how vital their role is.
This support will be particularly important if the SRA implements its current proposals for the overhaul of the SRA Handbook, which are likely to include separate Codes of Conduct for individual solicitors and for firms, as well as a revision of the SRA principles.
LBS Legal’s consultants offer on-site COLP and COFA consultations and support, beginning with an initial on-site consultation, which includes:
- an extremely useful one hour training course exploring the roles of the COLP and COFA;
- a 1.5 hour planning session, where our experts break down the compliance roles into manageable pieces;
- a consultant-led discussion on the requirements for a compliance plan, risk register and practice area risk assessments. These will be worked through, providing valuable precedents to assist you in your day to day duties as a compliance officer.
Please contact Ian Braithwaite on 07532 695 289 or email him at email@example.com to obtain your personal quote.
LBS Legal – Ongoing COLP Support
Following the initial consultation, you can take advantage of ongoing COLP support from LBS Legal, which includes:
- a full year of telephone support, guidance and expertise for COLPs, available weekdays 9:00 to 17.30;
- dedicated email response teams for any queries providing a response within 24 hours;
- unparalleled expertise providing confidential and critical advice.
COLP support is available starting from £150 + VAT per month. This is subject to an initial two-hour allowance per month for a minimum 12 month subscription.