Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
In these Terms and in the Privacy Notice LBS Legal means Legal Business Support Ltd trading as LBS Legal.
Legal Business Support Limited is a registered private company. Company registration number 06901475. VAT registration number 971 056 911. Registered office 34 Greenfields, Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire, WF16 9HG.
If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not use our website.
Accessing our Website
You agree that when using our website, we may collect personal data from you. A description of how we will use your personal data can be found in our Privacy Notice.
User Obligations and Conduct
You agree that in using our website, you must:
- use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of our website by, any third party;
- not engage in any conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person;
- not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information (i) where you do not own or have the right to use the intellectual property rights in that material or (ii) which is unlawful or which is potentially harmful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise obscene, racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable or damaging to the reputation of LBS Legal;
- not access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website, any equipment, systems or network used to operate our website;
- not transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer or hardware;
- use current virus checking software; and
- not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website.
The names and logos identifying our website and LBS Legal are owned by us.
The copyright in the content of all the pages on our website is owned by us. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions. All our rights are reserved.
We allow you to carry out the following actions:
- view and display the content of our website; and
- print or download to a local or network hard drive extracts from or whole pages for your personal use provided that you do not delete the copyright notice (for example, “© Legal Business Support Ltd 2011″) from printouts and downloads.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any material you have printed off or downloaded in any way without our prior written consent. You are not permitted to incorporate any materials, or any part of the materials, from our website as part of any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form.
No part of our website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purposes.
THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IF YOU REQUIRE ADVICE ON A SPECIFIC PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT THE RELEVANT CONSULTANT LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE OR ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN SEND AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org .
WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, WHICH MAY ARISE FROM RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OUR WEBSITE.
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT OUR WEBSITE AND ANY DOCUMENTS, FILES AND INFORMATION HOSTED OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, KEYSTROKE LOGGERS, SPYWARE AND OTHER HARMFUL PROGRAMS OR COMPUTER CODE DESIGNED TO ADVERSLY AFFECT THE OPERATION OF ANY COMPUTER SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY ANY PERSON ARISING FROM ANY SUCH HARMFUL CODE OR COMPUTER CODE.
Links to other websites are provided for information only. We have no control over the content of the websites linked to, and accept no responsibility for material found on them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Changes to Terms
We may revise these Terms by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time for any changes we have made, as they are binding on you.
For General Enquiries:
24 hour Helpline 0845 0563949
or alternatively fill in the contact form below and we will contact you within 24 hours